If you could create your ultimate wishlist – what would you include in it? A trip to Italy? How about something luxurious and extravagant? Why not throw a great night’s sleep in there, too? It is a wishlist, after all! Vero Linens can fulfill that wishlist for you! You may not get to Italy, but they’ll make you feel like you’re there. Vero sheets are 100% luxury and extravagance. And as for that great night’s sleep? Well, that’s the gift that keeps on giving – because every time you sleep on Vero Linens sheets, you’ll wake happy and refreshed!
That wishlist sounds pretty awesome – but gifting bedsheets…is that really something people would want and love receiving? Watch the video, because they lay out the reasons absolutely perfectly. I was actually surprised at just how ideal a set of luxury linens really is as a gift! And after getting my own set of Vero sheets, I’m 100% on board! Here’s their rundown:
- Everyone uses bed sheets.
- They are used every night. What other present have you purchased someone that is used every night?
- Sizing is easy – most adults sleep on king or queen size beds Sure, there are a few variations – Cal-king, full and twin.
- Color is easy – in our estimate, 90% of what is purchased is white or ivory. Consider every hotel room you have slept in uses white sheets. If you’re on the fence – select white, it works with any decorating theme.
- Who among us doesn’t care for a great set of bed sheets?
- The finest bed sheets in the world are made in Italy – period.
- A great set of sheets will provide a restful, enjoyable sleep experience for years and years.
- White bed sheets never go out of style.
- If the benefactor of these sheets is someone that you share the bed with, you get to enjoy them a well.
- When sleeping on a great set of sheets, you can skip the use of jammies. Nothing feels better to your skin that a great set of bed sheets. Consider this somewhat of a cost-saving.
It probably wouldn’t surprise you to know that you get what you pay for when it comes to sheets. If you want the best, you’ll be shelling out some extra cash for that. But that’s just one of the reasons Vero Linens is so unique! They were the first direct to consumer provider of luxury linens in North America. That means they don’t have a middle man, so they don’t have to charge you more! You’re actually paying 60% less than you would from other companies that sell luxury linens.
In addition to selling direct to consumer, it’s the incredible quality that also compensates for the price. Imagine owning the same set of sheets for your bed – for over 10 years. Now imagine that those sheets just got better, softer, and more comfortable with time. That’s exactly what Vero Linens promises and delivers. I’m already in love with the sheets, and knowing they will get better with time only makes me more excited to own a set!
Ok, so how in the world can a set of sheets get better over time? Easy! Vero Linens knows luxury sheets. Their workroom in Italy has a lineage of linen manufacturing for over 150 years. And Vero Linens has been in the business for a quarter of a century. I’d say that gives them serious clout. Plus, they use the finest grades of long and extra-long Staple Cotton. If that wasn’t enough, their linens are woven and sewn in Italy – where you’ll also find the best suits, handbags, shoes, and handcrafted goods. So, yes, they know sheets!
Intrigued? You’ll definitely want to check out Vero Linens’ collections!
- Olivia: A 300 thread count solid white long staple cotton percale sheet finished with a single line of embroidery.
- Righetta: This classic tuxedo stripe, woven in a tone-on-tone sateen stripe complements any bedroom design.
- Diamante: Their finest cotton textile with a 600 thread count solid sateen.
- Ava: Cool, crisp, and velvety soft, this 250 thread count is finished with a charcoal appliqué, providing a contemporary flair to your bed.
Score an incredible set of Vero Italian bed sheets for your loved ones this holiday season! Better yet, gift a set to your parter, so you can take advantage of the luxurious sheets, too. Grab a set for between $300-$600. This might seem like a high price, but remember – they get better with time, and can last 10 or more years! That’s only $30-$60 per year for Italian quality, gorgeous sheets. And you can’t go wrong there!
Stop adding to your dream wishlist this year, and start making it a reality! Vero Linens is here to grant your wishes, and help you find some extraordinary gifts for the ones you love this year. Remember – everyone uses bed sheets! But not everyone gets to be spoiled every single night with a set of luxury Italian sheets!
Stay connected and check out more at Vero Linens: