Inflation is a huge bummer. But when you have the power of savvy shopping skills behind you, it’s far less intimidating to hit the grocery store! Paper coupons still exist, and are a great way to save money. But the biggest money saving strategy I discovered this year and use consistently is digital couponing! Yep – it’s even EASIER to coupon – you just need your phone!
These apps save me a TON of money at the grocery & drug stores:
–>> I have already saved nearly $800 since January JUST using these apps on items I already purchase <<–
- –>> Ibotta: Earn cash back on your purchases! + Get $10 after your first cash back offer is complete! This simple app offers different rebates on everything from fresh produce to diapers. Just scan the product barcodes to see if there’s an offer – it’s that easy. This is definitely my favorite app to use.
- –>> Shopkick: Earn points for walking into stores, scanning items, and scanning your receipt after you purchase items! This fun app offers a new way to save – just check out the offers before heading into the store, and scan them with your phone. You’ll get “kicks” that can be redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- –>> Fetch: Upload your receipt, and purchase specific products to earn points and redeem for gift cards & other perks! This is one of the easiest ways to rack up gift cards to places like Amazon, Walmart, and other popular stores. Every receipt automatically gets 25 points, and you’ll get bonus points for making specific purchases!
- –>> Pogo: Link your debit/credit card, and get points for every purchase you make! Those points add up quickly, and all you do is click a “claim” button! Plus, you can do 2-4 question surveys for more points, and turn on your location for even more. These add up really fast, and you can redeem for cash!
- –>> Coupons.com: Get cash back AND digital coupons now on the site! + $5 bonus with first cash back offer
Save on gas at the gas station:
- GetUpside: Use the map in the app to find gas stations near you that offer cash back. Once you claim an offer, you’ll have four hours to fill up at that station, using your linked credit or debit card. Savings can be used up to 50 gallons – which means you could fill up with multiple vehicles – just don’t return the handle between vehicles) for maximum savings in your family.Even more, you’ll get a referral link to share with friends and family, so you can earn cash back on their purchases, too.
Get an extra $.15/gallon cash back the first time you use the app with the code 9498C when you sign up! Plus, send your referral code to friends & family for more perks!
- Fuel Rewards: If you fuel up at Shell gas stations – this is a great app for you. After linking your debit or credit card, you’ll earn $.10/gallon for every $50 spent at participating restaurants (Red Lobster, Dunkin’, local restaurants & so much more). Plus, link your accounts like T-Mobile, Dunkin’, Stop & Shop and others to earn even more off per gallon. Stack rewards to save a lot more. For example, you’ll already save $.5/gallon with the app, but when you link your Dunkin’ Rewards account, you’ll get an extra $.10/gallon!
- GasBuddy: You probably know this app for finding the best prices in gas around you. Did you know you can save money on your fuel-ups with it?! Claim deals at specific gas stations, save up to $.25/gallon at stations nationwide, use the Gasback feature to save more – and be sure to sign up for emails and notifications for bonuses! Note that there are some exceptionslike Exxon, Costco, Sam’s Club and other stations that don’t accept Pay With GasBuddy, so be sure to check out the details in the FAQ page.
What are your tips for saving this year? Share them in the comments!