The following gift suggestions offer a bit of a fancy, elegant, or upscale twist. These are the products that everyone dreams of each year!
If your recipient is a little more bougie than your budget allows, or needs gifts that would empty your wallet – THIS is the list for you! Classy gifts don’t have to break the bank, OR be difficult to find!
- The Whistling Kettle: Calling all tea lovers! Whether you drink it hot or cold, this will be your new go-to for affordable luxury loose leaf teas! With flavors like gingerbread cookie & maple taffy, your taste buds will thank you! Plus, they have subscription boxes!
- My Little Zone: These 100% high quality soft cotton products are designed in France & absolutely beautiful! They have incredible playmates, bedding & crib sets, changing pad covers, storage bins, & more! Plus, they are seriously affordable!
- Loloma: This pure organic virgin coconut oil from Fiji is my go-to for super silky hair, as a bath soak, and even for quick healing of cuts & scrapes! It’s luxury in a gorgeous bottle and can be used for SO many purposes. This is the best coconut oil EVER!
- Yosi Samra: This is the original foldable ballet flat company! They make super comfortable, VERY affordable, stylish shoes, boots, slip-ons, sneakers & more. Celebrities swear by these shoes, and I can see why! I’ve never owned such comfortable flats!
- Miage: I’m loving the new GLOWY Lip Gloss by Olympic Champion McKayla Maroney & luxury skincare line, Miage! These hydrating lip glosses are a great gift idea – especially during the winter season! They even have a holographic shimmer!
- Lord & Berry: This is some of the smoothest, cleanest feeling makeup I’ve ever used! I’m in LOVE with the mascara & Luminizer Highlighting Stick! Be sure to check out their RAW 10 – Clean Beauty line because it’s all natural, all transparent & all amazing!
- doTERRA: Calling all essential oil fans! Check out the Peppermint Touch, Holiday Peace Room Spray & the On Guard Beadlet – my new holiday favs! Plus, did you know they have a baby collection, hand lotion, lip balms & more besides oils & diffusers!?
- FRIDAY NIGHT COCKTAILS: 52 Drinks to Welcome Your Weekend: This book is PACKED with delicious adult beverage recipes – mostly classics that everyone should know how to make. It’s a great adult stocking stuffer & fun gift for a hostess, as well!
- Hayden: I LOVE these clothes! Not only are the fashionable, they are affordable, AND offered in sizes S-3XL. They offer a ton of amazing clothing options, but I’m obsessed with the coats right now. These make an awesome gift for the fashionista!
- Bellabu Bear: Chemical-free, organically grown bamboo clothing for baby & you! These pajamas (match with the family!), blankets & more are great for sensitive skin, too! Hand-drawn designs, pinch-free & choke-proof zippers are just bonuses!
- ShikSona Beauty: Vegan & cruelty-free lipsticks & lipglosses made for any skin tone! Their lipsticks & lipglosses, CBD Face Balm, & new Out Of Office & Work Hard Play Hard collections are all paraben-free, gluten-free and cruelty-free, too!
- Vontélle: Luxury eyewear with wider bridges for your nose, longer temples for no pain behind ears, & larger lenses for higher cheekbones. These incredible glasses & sunglasses feature gorgeous designs, optimum comfort & high style all in one!
- SAFA Body: HOLY MOLY! Safa Vanillé oil is my new go-to! It’s nourishing, fast absorbing, organic, & smoothing. It preserves, hydrates & brightens. And the scent is out of this world – calming and luxurious! I’m in love & use this on my hair & nails, too!
- Adirondack Farm: These natural soy candles are phenomenal – and that’s no exaggeration! They are so elegant & smell so beautiful! Check out the Balsam Fir, Sugar Cookie, & Winterberry – those are my favs. They burn for a LONG time & looks so pretty, too!
- Momcozy: Everything for the new mama! Portable breast pumps, bras, pregnancy pillows & more! This brand knows moms are busy & need every accessory they can get – plus, they are SUPER affordable & VERY highly rated!