- Skoolzy’s Bears Game: Roll, let the dice spin and follow the directions to find where the bear goes next. Use the cute bear position dice to work on toddler language activities and positional words. Plus, this ADORABLE and really fun game helps kids with a ton of other elementary skills. They’ll be learning while playing – what’s better than that?
Stomp Racers by Stomp Rocket: Remember the Stomp Rocket from the ’90s!? It’s still family owned & operated… and they just came out with this awesome new Stomp Racers lineup! These are kid-powered race cars that race, jump, tumble, crash and perform epic stunts. Plus, they can be used indoors OR outdoors. What a fun new activity for the kiddos!
- Piccoli Horses: These adorable stuffed horses (and friends!) are absolute magic. Not only are they superior quality and completely lovable, they will quickly become your child’s best friend. In the Piccoli world, kids can learn new languages, one word at a time, with their new BFF. How cool is that? Learning + Loving = absolute brilliance! Check them out – you will definitely fall in love!
- Teach My: These incredible learning kits for babies, toddlers, preschoolers and kindergarteners are crazy popular for a good reason. The simplicity of the kits engages your child, while holding their attention while they learn. Each kit is tailored for specific age groups, making it easy for parents to participate in the learning process with their kids! GREAT gifts for new parents!
- Luna Finds Love Everywhere: This little inspirational book is all about self love, and is absolutely adorable, too! I fell in love with the illustrations, but the coolest part about this book is the questions it asks kids on almost every page so they can stay engaged, and talk about their own feelings. It also suggests fun exercises like giving hugs or “bubble breathing” – it’s a magical little book!
Candy Claw Machine from Thames & Kosmos: FUN ALERT! Wouldn’t it be cool to have your own claw machine in your home? Now you CAN! Fill it with candies or treats, small gifts like stickers and bouncy balls, or anything you want. It’s fully functioning and actually helps kids with developing their fine motor skills. Plus, how exciting is this?
- The Official Unicorn Spit User’s Handbook: This book is AMAZING! There are over 50 creative and colorful projects in this book – each more unique than the last! From home decor to apparel, and artwork to keepsakes, these projects are outlined really well and super easy to follow. Plus, there are so many different ideas, it’s a great gift for the crafter in your life!
Toys, stuffed animals, dolls, and games. Every one of these helps to enlighten and engage kids. If they have a room full of “blah” toys, then grab them something new, fun, and unique this year. Then, prepare for imaginations to spark!