The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2021. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
Sometimes, the best gifts come from the heart. But that doesn’t mean you need to YouTube DIY tutorials for special gifts! These companies have the perfect present for your loved ones, and they all are filled with a ton of HEART!
- Backyard Candles Coconut Candles:HOLY MOLY are these amazing candles! First, they are absolutely gorgeous and unique because they are handmade with up-cycled coconut shells… how cool & environmentally awesome is that? Plus, 5% of sales is donated to help the environment! Their scents are crazy good and the candles burn for so long!
- Groovy Girl Gifts: What gal doesn’t love personalized items? And personalized or monogrammed luxury items at ridiculously affordable prices… jackpot! I love this site because they have so many fun options for unique gift ideas. From scarves & tumblers to gift sets & overnight bags – they have something for every girl, no matter how picky she might be!
- Simply Sage Dog Treats: These balms, salves, and shampoos for dogs with skin issues & allergies are amazingly clever, awesomely natural, and FULL of heart. This small business KNOWS its business, and I’m always impressed with their products. If your furry friends get gifts, give them Simply Sage! If you have friends with fur babies – they will fall in love with Simply Sage!
- My Pet Prints: CALLING ALL PET OWNERS! If you have fur babies or furry friends, get over to My Pet Prints! If you need a great, personalized gift for a pet lover – this is your one-stop shop site! From custom made decals to phone cases featuring your pet, and coffee mugs with their mug to fun t-shirts showing off their sass – they have just about everything. I’m obsessed, and know you will be, too!
- On The Road Less Traveled: This book is a wonderful, inspirational true story. This is Ed Hajim’s memoir about his childhood struggles, to the successes as an adult, including some shocking details he’s sharing for the first time ever in this book. It’s rags to riches – with so much more heart, spirit, and it’s truly an incredible, easy read that you’ll want to read again!
- Bake Me A Wish: I LOVE this company! First, 5% of all purchases go to helping veterans celebrate the holidays. Huge love for that. They also rock the most reliable overnight delivery service of their freshly-baked gourmet items – like gift towers and brownie cakes, cookie tins, cupcakes, cheesecakes, pies – and they are custom designed for the holidays! Are you drooling yet?
- Willow & Grace Designs: This amazing family-owned & operated business partners with St. Jude Children’s Hospital, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Shriners Hospitals for Children. They create gorgeous floating wall shelves that are not only gorgeous, they are super simple to put up. The quality is outstanding, and yet they are still extremely affordable, too! LOVE mine!
- Lazarus Artisan Goods: Artisans in rural Haiti and Honduras make the most exquisite, unique, and amazing leather-crafted goods for Lazarus! Belts, wallets, tech solutions, bibles… they make it all, and each piece is truly a work of art. The entire point of the company is to give the artisans an outlet & provide them with the tools to flourish. Check them out!
- MiniOwls: This incredible company was created by two moms that love their kids, organization, and customizing spaces that fit each family perfectly. Their fun storage solutions are absolutely adorable, AND totally efficient and functional! They offer hammocks, storage bags, and chains – all for displaying and storing your kids stuffed animals & plus toys!
- The Herbal Healing Handbook: This book teaches how to use plants, essential oils, and aromatherapy as natural remedies to treat ailments and help prevent illness! This book goes back to a time when women relied on simple wisdom, common sense, and pantries well stocked with herbal remedies. It’s super informative and a great gift idea for the nature lover in your life.
- The Layered Living Planner: HerSpaceCo. is an awesome lifestyle brand that made for the on-the-go modern woman. Their amazing planner combines style and functionality with prompts to organize your life. Women complete each layer (you’ve gotta see these) 12 months out of the year, uncovering a different layer of your life to reach your goals! What a unique gift idea!
- Isabelle Grace Jewelry: LOVE LOVE LOVE! All Isabelle Grace Jewelry pie
ces are individually created by artisans who love what they do, especially for each specific wearer. And that’s obvious when you see the quality! These are affordable, unique pieces perfect the woman that loves statement jewelry with a little extra sass, heart, and style in it 🙂 I can’t get enough!
- Mirthemp: Always on the hunt for the next best CBD products? Give Mirthemp a shot! Take their yummy Gummy Bears, for example (my favorite!) – these sweet little guys are hemp oil-infused, THC-free, non-GMO, and gluten-free. Each is infused with 10mg of CBD, which helps with pain, anxiety, sleepless nights and countless other ailments & annoyances!
- Bake Eat Love: Santa isn’t the only one who loves freshly baked & decorated cookies! At Eat Bake Love, they create AMAZING baking kit boxes with a very specific mission – to share the love of baking from scratch! Every month, you’ll get a unique dessert kit featuring a specialty ingredient & cool kitchen baking accessory. What a fun new tradition to start with the family!
- One Jade Lane: These holiday cards are traditional, classic, whimsical, elegant, and absolutely perfect for the season of giving! One Jade Lane is one of my all-time favorite places to get holiday and new year cards, because not only are they affordable, but they are absolutely made with a ton of heart. This company takes pride in their work, and it shows!
- Kumi Activewear: This awesome exists to impact a global community of women encouraging them to love themselves… HELLO, AWESOME! They do that by placing affirming messages on the insides of their seriously amazing leggings & shorts. It’s truly inspiring every day. If you’re looking for a gift to uplift & inspire the women in your life – you’ve gotta check them out!