The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2021. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
Are you searching for the perfect gift for a foodie? Someone that has a serious sweet tooth? How about someone that just loves to experiment with food, and cook? Maybe you need ideas for your holiday parties or gift baskets. This is your list – try not to drool!
- Meat District: I AM IN LOVE! Phew! Ya’ll. Seriously. If you have a foodie in your life, and need a great, unique gift idea for them – check out Meat District. They have burgers, wings, tri-tip, sausages, pork tenderloin, corned beef… are you drooling yet? Be sure to check out the Ultimate Grilling Pack – it’s LOADED and only 100 bucks! Those burgers though…
- Banana Samba: These traditional Brazilian super snacks made with simple ingredients and zero artificial colors or preservatives are deeeeee-licious! These are an awesome gift basket addition for those healthy eaters looking for vegan, 100% natural, gluten-free snacks. The chocolate variety is definitely my favorite. If Santa is reading this, my stocking could use some! 😉
- Bellwether Farms: Have you ever had sheep cheese? If not, you are missing OUT, friends! And this California-based company from Sonoma County offers the BEST. How about a gift basket (shockingly only $50!) filled with Carmondy Cheese, Pepato Cheese, Original Sheep Log, Sonoma Herb Sheep Log, Flatbread Crackers and Marmalade. Talk about a unique & classy gift!
- Pinch Spice Market: SCORE! If you need a gift for the foodie that loves to cook organic – check out Pinch Spice Market. These are a go-to for gifts for me every single holiday season, because their spices are absolutely incredible. Love Ethiopian Berere? How about Chinese Five Spice? They also have popcorn flavorings, low salt options, BBQ favorites, taco Tuesday necessities, and SO much more!
- Fury Hot Sauce: Talk about putting some serious effort into a hot sauce! This company gets inspiration for their recipes from their multi-cultural heritage and travel experience! In fact, they take it so seriously, the sauces feature unique pepper cultivars fermented upwards of 6 months before processing to add a heavenly injection of umami to every bottle! Mmmmm!
- Three Peaks Manuka Honey: Calling all honey lovers! This year, gift yourself some serious quality manuka honey from New Zealand! Not only is it absolutely the best honey I’ve ever had in my life (seriously!), it has a ton of awesome health and wellness benefits. The packaging is gorgeous, too, which means it would look great in a gift basket!
- Daisy Cakes: HELLO, DELICIOUS! PHEW! Ya’ll… these four-layer homemade (legitimately) cakes are ridiculous. First of all, they are made with real ingredients, and that shows. They come in crazy good flavors like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Red Velvet, Candy Corn and more. Some are even vegan or gluten-free! If you love made-from-scratch goodies – get over there!