The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2021. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
Are you searching for the perfect gift for a foodie? Someone that has a serious sweet tooth? How about someone that just loves to experiment with food, and cook? Maybe you need ideas for your holiday parties or gift baskets. This is your list – try not to drool!
- Meat District: I AM IN LOVE! Phew! Ya’ll. Seriously. If you have a foodie in your life, and need a great, unique gift idea for them – check out Meat District. They have burgers, wings, tri-tip, sausages, pork tenderloin, corned beef… are you drooling yet? Be sure to check out the Ultimate Grilling Pack – it’s LOADED and only 100 bucks! Those burgers though…
- Banana Samba: These traditional Brazilian super snacks made with simple ingredients and zero artificial colors or preservatives are deeeeee-licious! These are an awesome gift basket addition for those healthy eaters looking for vegan, 100% natural, gluten-free snacks. The chocolate variety is definitely my favorite. If Santa is reading this, my stocking could use some! 😉
- Bellwether Farms: Have you ever had sheep cheese? If not, you are missing OUT, friends! And this California-based company from Sonoma County offers the BEST. How about a gift basket (shockingly only $50!) filled with Carmondy Cheese, Pepato Cheese, Original Sheep Log, Sonoma Herb Sheep Log, Flatbread Crackers and Marmalade. Talk about a unique & classy gift!
- Pinch Spice Market: SCORE! If you need a gift for the foodie that loves to cook organic – check out Pinch Spice Market. These are a go-to for gifts for me every single holiday season, because their spices are absolutely incredible. Love Ethiopian Berere? How about Chinese Five Spice? They also have popcorn flavorings, low salt options, BBQ favorites, taco Tuesday necessities, and SO much more!
- Fury Hot Sauce: Talk about putting some serious effort into a hot sauce! This company gets inspiration for their recipes from their multi-cultural heritage and travel experience! In fact, they take it so seriously, the sauces feature unique pepper cultivars fermented upwards of 6 months before processing to add a heavenly injection of umami to every bottle! Mmmmm!
- Three Peaks Manuka Honey: Calling all honey lovers! This year, gift yourself some serious quality manuka honey from New Zealand! Not only is it absolutely the best honey I’ve ever had in my life (seriously!), it has a ton of awesome health and wellness benefits. The packaging is gorgeous, too, which means it would look great in a gift basket!
- Daisy Cakes: HELLO, DELICIOUS! PHEW! Ya’ll… these four-layer homemade (legitimately) cakes are ridiculous. First of all, they are made with real ingredients, and that shows. They come in crazy good flavors like Chocolate Peanut Butter, Red Velvet, Candy Corn and more. Some are even vegan or gluten-free! If you love made-from-scratch goodies – get over there!
- KÖE Kombucha: YUM! KÖE was created for people who want a healthy beverage that’s flavorful and enjoyable. All seven KÖE flavors are vegan, gluten-free, certified Kosher, and made with black tea, natural fruit flavors, and purees, and a touch of 100% organic cane sugar. Each can contains billions of live probiotic cultures and 15mg of caffeine – SO GOOD!
- Mary’s Gone Crackers: Delicious can still be organic, gluten-free and non-GMO! These crackers are ADDICTIVE and would be awesome addictions to gift baskets or holiday party charcuterie boards. There are 14 flavors, and I am totally addicted (pass the Basil + Garlic flavor, please!). I love that they are plant-based and made with whole grains, because that packs in the flavor & crunch!
- Ella’s Flats: You’ve never seen a snack like this… and they are SO GOOD! These wholesome treats are so much fun because they are gluten & grain-free, vegan, paleo AND keto-friendly… and taste amazing! They are all-nut rounds that each taste uniquely awesome on their own, or topped with cheese, veggies, fish or whatever you’re craving most!
- Old Trapper: STOCKING STUFFER ALERT! I’m a HUGE beef stick fan. They are a great, quick snack, add protein to charcuterie boards, and can be eaten on-the-go. Old Trapper is definitely my favorite because they are PACKED with flavor. Plus, the cheese is soooo creamy. I also love their other products and keep a bag of the Teriyaki Deli Style Beef Sticks in my car!
- Ethel’s Baking Co.: Get ready to DROOL! How does this sound? An old-fashioned pecan pie bar with rich, buttery crust, handmade caramel, and whole pecans. A crumbly, juicy, sweet raspberry pie filling with a streusel-like topping and light glaze….and that’s just the start of what this yummy company has to offer. I am grabbing some for holiday party guests!
- Subarz: If you’re looking for something new, fun, flavorful and festive… look to Subarz! These baked treats are like a cookie/biscotti hybrid with HUGE flavor. They are super unique, because they offer an amazing crunch while still being fresh & moist! They even offer gluten-free options. The flavors are amazing- my fav is the Salted Apricot Caramel … Are you drooling yet?
- Sugar Plum Chocolates: Decadent, delicious gourmet treats, chocolates, nuts and gift baskets that are lovingly handcrafted and made from the Sugar Plum bakery and kitchen in Kingston, PA, by mother and son team Frann and Neil Edley! They have so many yummy options, including boxes curated with men in mine – exotic meats and nuts! It’s definitely worth checking out!
- Delicato Wines: Love wine, but hate how expensive good quality wine can be? Check out the 1924 Scotch Barrel Aged Chardonnay, Gnarly Head Authentic Black, and my personal favorite, Noble Vines 337 Cabernet Sauvignon! Each bottle is around 10 bucks, and seriously taste like wine should taste. Score them at Wine.com & Drizly – stock up for the holidays!
- Evelyn’s Kitchen: Ready for some yum this holiday season? Check out Evelyn’s Kitchen Pudgies! Not only do they have a cute name, they are DELICIOUS! These little cookie-like creations are chewy, soft, doughy, chubby, and insanely indulgent. They come in mouth-watering flavors like Banana Pudding, Pumpkin Spice Latte and more!