- Manly Man Co.: This veteran-owned small business is one of my go-tos every year for gifts for the men in my life. They have the COOLEST beef jerky and meat gifts you’ll find anywhere. Want something unique? How about Beef Jerky Flower, or a Meat Card? You’ve got to check this site out for the hard to shop for men. Plus, they offer military discounts!
- Enviro-Log: Ohhhh yeah! Check out the Enviro-Log Color-Flame – my latest obsession! These are such a fun way to add color to fire, making them magical. They can be used in your fireplace or outdoors, and last for up to an hour. These help create a beautiful, relaxing, and engaging holiday ambiance, and make amazing gifts, too!
Subminimal: CALLING ALL COFFEE FIENDS! You need this NanoFoamer as much as I did. This is different from most foamers, because you get interchangeable screens, which help you achieve the perfect level of foam. Plus, you can easily get a velvety textured coffee drink in just 20 seconds – even blending the foam with the espresso. I LOVE mine!
- Salonpas: Chronic pain? Athletic injuries? Aches & Pains? Salonpas to the rescue! These topical ointments, sprays and patches are pretty legit – and after trying some, I realized why they have such an amazing reputation! They have a solution for every problem, on just about every part of your body. These would be GREAT in a gift basket!
- Lugz: Need an awesome gift that will keep on giving for the men in your life? Look no further than Lugz! These classic shoes and boots are always stylish, comfortable, and versatile. They have new styles each season, and highlight their most popular styles all year. Be sure to check out the Men’s Convoy Moc – these are some sexy boots!
- Boom Again: Need a FUN & unique game for your parents or older friends this year!? The creator of Taboo, Outburst, and Super Scattergories made the perfect game – Boom Again! It’s a pop-culture trivia board game directed at the Boomer generation. They’ll answer questions from the 50s, 60s & 70s about advertising slogans and jingles, politics and social movements, movies, music, and television.
- Loloma: This pure virgin coconut oil is something else! It’s sourced and made in Fiji, and won the Eco Excellence Awards this year for Best Skin Care For Kids! The packaging is extraordinary – so fun & unique! And this coconut oil is absolutely out of this world. It’s so different from other oils I have used, and I’ll definitely gift it this year!
Mixology and Murder: Cocktails Inspired by Infamous Serial Killers, Cold Cases, Cults, and Other Disturbing True Crime Stories: This seriously unique and fun book is definitely for the cocktail and true crime loving friend in your life! It’s filled with such delicious cocktail recipes, partnered with chilling tales of murder. What more could a girl want for Christmas!?
- The Intuitive Night Goddess Tarot: Talk about ENERGY! These tarot cards come with absolutely breathtaking illustrations, and a very detailed, easy to follow & understand 144-page companion book to help guide you through the journey! These are so much fun and so enlightening – it would be an awesome gift for the energy-conscious friend in your life!