The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2019. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
The following gift suggestions each have their own little bit of sass. If you need something a little off-the-wall, a little glitzy, a little spunky and a lot sassy – this is the section to check out!
- Sipping This – If it’s wine she drinks, then Sipping This is what she’ll LOVE! Their hilarious t-shirts with wine-themed sayings are the ultimate in sassy gifts. And the wine and mom-themed coaster sets are an amazing stocking stuff or gift basket filler! Check them out!
- Califina – Get your sass on AND feel great about it! Califina is a women’s supplement company that loves making women feel their best! My favs are Magic – a green-apple flavored energy drink, and Glow- a hair, skin & nails supplement!
- Good Grub Love – CALLING ALL FOODIES! Good Grub Love has some seriously fun and sassy gear for you! Score some shirts for guys, gals, and the kiddos that show off your pure amore for good grub. Plus, some of the shirts are made from recycled materials – too cool!
- The Rex Apothecary – Ethically made, seriously effective botanical self-care items. That’s what you get from this incredibly unique & intriguing company! Plus, they’re vegan & packaged with zero plastic. Grab self-care products like deodorant bars to 6-in-1 balms… you’ll be so glad you tried them!
- Rave Coffee – This is not your mama’s coffee subscription company! Know someone obsessed with coffee? This is the PERFECT gift for them. First, the coffee is AH-MAZ-ING, but you also get educational info with it, about tasting, brewing, roasting, & more. Give it a try!
- Tavour – For the upscale drinker that’s a little more picky – Tavour! This company brings independent craft beer, seltzers, ciders, and unique brews right to your front door! When you love craft beverages, but can’t find them locally, you HAVE to check out the Tavour selection!
- WAMA Underwear – This is the leading hemp underwear brand providing customers with a unique feel of comfort, breathability, & antibacterial properties! These are made of hemp, cotton, and spandex, and are seriously some of the softest, most comfortable undies I’ve ever owned!
- Finders Key Purse – This brilliant company makes something every woman needs – a bag accessory that is decorative, AND prevents keys or fobs from falling to the bottom of the bag! No more digging for keys! Plus, they make pepper spray, audible panic alarm/flashlights, and a “no touch” tool, too!
- Car Seat Cuties – These are an amazing gift for parents with babies under 1! Car Seat Cuties stretch easily over your infant car seat for a blanket-style covering that keeps baby warm & looking super cute.It’s a plush baby seat cover costume – how sweet!
- My Therapist Says – From the team behind the super-popular Instagram @MyTherapistSays comes this humorous guide that chronicles the exhausting task of navigating the daily, anxiety-ridden struggle that we fondly call life! It’s a seriously hilarious book!
- JJ Suspenders – JJSuspenders is a company specializing in high quality, handmade suspenders! They make incredible suspenders in leather, skinny, classic and formal styles. Plus, they can completely transform an outfit – how dapper! Fun gift for the stylish men, for sure!
- ella + mila – This cruelty-free, vegan nail polish line offers over 220 color shades to date! In addition to being chip-resistant, quick-dry and high-shine, ella+mila nail colors are classified as a seven chemical-free product. These make awesome gifts, stocking stuffers, or gift basket fillers!
- Bellefixe – This is no ordinary hair-accessory company! They have NEW items every month, and feature amazingly gorgeous products for ALL types of hair. They are premium & luxurious, but totally affordable, too. Looking great on a budget just got possible 🙂
- Mad Hippie – Gift GLOWING skin! The Mad Hippie MicroDermabrasion Facial is affordable, and amazing! Exfoliants, bamboo & volcanic ash all buff away dull skin gently – how cool is that!? It has 6 alpha hydroxy acids plus probiotics to brighten, soften & smooth.