The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2020. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
Sometimes, the best gifts come from the heart. But that doesn’t mean you need to YouTube DIY tutorials for special gifts! These companies have the perfect present for your loved ones, and they all are filled with a ton of HEART!
- Stephanie Anne Illustration – Love art!? Stephanie Anne Illustration will create a beautiful, custom watercolor piece for you, from your photo! You can also find exquisite home decor pieces in her shop, with her incredible talent seriously singing through. These are truly one of a kind!
- Good Grub Love – If you love food, don’t be shy – show it off in style! Good Grub Love offers fun food shirts and poetic food art that will make you smile, and might make your tummy rumble, too. Find the perfect gift for men, women AND future little chefs with Good Grub Love!
- Sprigbox – Urban garden kits. How cool does that sounds? Sprigboxes are small wooden cubes that come with everything you need to grow your own little Urban Garden. Just add water! These are perfect gifts or stocking stuffers for the urban dweller or plant lover.
- Cades & Birch – Beautiful, handcrafted, customized gifts & home décor! Score an Unplug Box for family no-screen time, or a great Key & Leash Holder for families with dogs. My fav – Personalized Pet Memory Box. It’s worth checking out and will induce happy tears this Christmas!
- Embossed – Bring some cheer to the creative bakers & artists in your life this year! Send them an amazing embossed rolling pin! This brings holiday baking to a whole new level…but they can be used with clays, pastas & other artsy things! I can’t get enough of mine 🙂
- Hello Gorgeous – This book is AMAZING! It’s empowering & motivational, too. It’ is a powerful collection of straight-talking advice and striking images to keep you motivated every day. Plus, the illustrations are breath-taking. Must-have for every woman.
- Tuli – This <3 company uses fashion to fight poverty! They sell high-quality, handmade jewelry from East Africa, so their products fight poverty by creating long-term, fair-waged jobs for our partner artisans, who would otherwise be living in poverty. And the jewelry is EXQUISITE! Give back & give <3
Calm Strips – These amazing strips help adults & kids deal with anxiety! Calm Strips are sensory adhesives that are crafted to help soothe anxiety and fidgeting by grounding you in a calming scene and giving you a gentle, but textured, surface as a stimulus.
- SelfSafe – This stylish, sporty USB emergency identification bracelet holds all of your important documents/images/information: medical, financial, insurance, travel documents, personal identifications and more! Perfect for elderly parents!
- Angel Blessings – Each of the Angel Blessing cards included are beautiful reproductions of a fine art masterpiece inscribed with the name of the Angel and the Angel‘s mission. The guidebook offers an in depth description of all the angels and shows you how to manifest each one’s essence in your life!
- Nunbelievable – This awesome, mission-based baked goods company donates a meal for every cookie sold! They are absolutely delicious, and BIG cookies in 4 flavors. They also offers fun mugs you’ll want to checkout. Eat yummy cookies, knowing you’re giving back = AMAZING.
- Lilienthal Berlin – This classy company combines an Award winning design, a Swiss movement, and interchangeable leather bands into one finely crafted watch. The L1 All Blue has won numerous design awards and is our top seller worldwide! Plus, it looks absolutely stunning!
- Designated Dog – Designated Dog was started in 2014 and created super comfy apparel featuring our driving K9s. The project is now back this holiday season with puzzles, games, mugs and more for dog lovers. A portion of all profits are donated to great K9 organizations. <3
- Misayo House – Check out the “Loved,” “Thankful,” and “Blessed” Inspirational Necklaces! Get them in Gold, Silver, or Rose Gold, with your choice of plated metal! Plus, A portion of each purchase supports the Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorder Center in Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta.
- MySolMat – These aren’t your mama’s yoga mats. This family-owned business genuinely cares about the mats they make. Artisan designed, high-quality, eco-friendly mats for yoga, pilates and fitness. I seriously LOVE my mat, & don’t know how I could ever use another brand now!
- Andar – This amazing company makes high quality leather goods and accessories for tech! From wallets to laptop cases and AirPods cases, they have a little something for everyone. Plus, the quality is seriously impeccable. I’m totally impressed!
- Studio L Jewelry – Studio L Jewelry delivers elegant, light-weight handmade pieces inspired by the essence of The Holy Land. They have absolutely gorgeous and seriously unique pieces. If you’re looking for jewelry she’ll treasure forever- this is it!
- Designs by MMM Store – This fun Etsy shop offers a whole lot so positive energy! Her designs are based around her motto: “Remember to look up.” Cute tote bags, adorable flip-flops, and inspiring mugs are part of this new shop’s goodies that would make awesome gifts!
- VINAKAS – If you’re looking for something made with love, intended to gift to the ones you love – look no further! VINAKAS cultivates unique & beautiful products for their AMAZING gift boxes. They are truly gifts that will bring smiles for any occasion from “just because” to Christmas!
DON’T FORGET TO BROWSE ALL OF THE FUN CATEGORIES!