The holidays are a time of festive fun, family and friends…..but one of our favorite parts of the holidays is giving gifts! These gift ideas represent the best of 2020. We’ve compiled this roundup of our favorite ideas for gift giving this year, for everyone that’s on your list! Be sure to browse each of the sections (see the rest below). We placed ideal gift suggestions in categories, however, you might find the perfect present in any of them!
- Shrewd Food – Do you know a gym rat, cardio fanatic, adrenaline junkie, or someone that craves protein!? Introducing Shrewd Food! These amazing low carb protein snacks are LEGIT. Try the Brick Oven Pizza Protein Puffs & the Dark Chocolate Shrewd Keto Dippers – MMMMMMM!
- Spice Lab -I love Spice Lab! Seasonings for EVERYTING! This year, I suggest for tequila lovers – the new Salt Shooters Gift Set with four Himalayan salt shot glasses, serving tray and ceramic dish is the perfect gift. Plus, don’t forget to grab some other spices, while you’re shopping!
- Erika’s Tea Room – *drool* Scones GALORE! Forget the Christmas cookies and typical cupcakes this year. Send something unique & ridiculously delicious – scones! These are ah-maz-ing & so flavorful. Plus, score a gift pack of scones + tea, like Bourbon Pecan Scones with Bourbon Black Tea!
- Chocograms – CHOCOLATE! Did I get your attention? I hope so, because holy moly, you guys – these chocolate based gifts are awesome! Score hot cocoa bombs, barks, stuffed marshmallows (my fav!) and more. PERFECT gift for the chocolate lover in your life!
- Pinch Spice – These organic, fair trade spices are absolutely incredible gifts for the cook in your life! I recommend the BBQ gift set – but every one of their sets includes tons of fresh, delicious, comforting spices – some familiar, and some unique, so they can try something new!
- Lusty Monk Mustard – This is mustard with SASS! Their spicy, coarse-ground, small-batch mustards have serious kick. Plus, the names are amazing: Original Sin (regular), Into Temptation (honey mustard) & Burn in Hell (chipotle mustard). Gift sets available & make the perfect gift for the sinner in your life!
- p.o.p. candy co.: p.o.p. is a butter crunch brand that’s handmade in small batches & is proud to use clean ingredients, all natural ingredients. No peanuts – just almonds, pecans, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, & seeds! And holy moly, these are incredible! Try the Rum Y Vanilla flavor!
Sugar Plum Chocolates: From nuts to chocolate bars, and gift trays to chocolate-covered goodies, Sugar Plum has it! They’ve been serving up sweetness for over twenty years, so they KNOW their stuff. They use superior quality ingredients – and it definitely taste like it!
- Amora Coffee: YUM! Amora specializes in coffee and tea and is U.S. based. They use the highest quality beans, and have perfected their nine stage roasting process that delivers delicious results! They even offer subscriptions, which make awesome gifts!
- Jar Goods: What’s better than gifting or serving REAL food for the holidays!? Get this new brand of clean-label tomato sauces & pestos made with vine-ripened tomatoes, pure olive oil, fresh onions, garlic and basil. Great for family meals, gift basket fillers & presents to foodies!
- Bake Me A Wish: Gourmet bakery gifts, overnight, nationwide. Sounds pretty good, right? Wait until you hear about their selection: Tiramisu Classico Cake, Peanut Butter Candy Cupcakes, Brownie Cheesecake, Classic Pecan Pie… and SO much more!
- Laumiere: This fruit-based brand combines luxury + nature for the healthy lifestyler’s gourmet sweet tooth! They use artisan dried fruits to make INCREDIBLE gift boxes. They are 100% natural, no preservatives, no refined sugar, and most are suitable for ALL dietary restrictions!
- Moonlight Meadery: YUM! Meads are wine made from honey – and this place produces over 100 varieties! Plus, they have artisan beer, and barrel aged ciders. So many amazing choices, each tastier than the last. I fell in LOVE with the ciders. Plus, most are gluten-free!
- Brewing America: As a veteran myself, I ALWAYS love to support veteran businesses. But this one REALLY grabbed me – home coffee brewing. Now that’s right up my alley. Their Cold Brew Coffee Kits are so easy to use (and use included mason jars!), make incredible cold brew coffee, and would be amazing gifts. They even have mason jar funnels and dissolvable labels. SWEET!
- Tequila El Rey: If it’s tequila you love – it’s Tequila El Rey you NEED! This is some of the smoothest, best tasting tequila I’ve ever had. They use time-honored, traditional methods with their 100% agave tequilas, and it really shows! Plus, you’ve gotta check out the flavors 🙂
- Chocolate Pizza: Be still my heart! This clever company makes magical chocolate treats, including Chocolate Pizzas topped with delicious goodies and drizzles. Plus, try the Peanut Butter Wings – rippled potato chips dipped in peanut butter & coated in chocolate. Mmmmmm!
- J Patrice Chocolate Studio: This amazing company creates insanely amazing chocolates – in art form! Not only are they unbelievable gorgeous, they taste out of this world! There are tons of options from unique bonbons to covered nuts and beautiful barks.
- Cacao Tea: Chocolate without guilt!? YES! This amazing Cacao Tea Co. makes a chocolate tea that can be drank cold or hot, and it has a ton of great mood and immune-boosting properties, too! Even more, it’s organic and gluten, sugar, dairy and GMO-free!
DON’T FORGET TO BROWSE ALL OF THE FUN CATEGORIES!