Very few things in life can bring you to a wonderful place of peace and comfort. Sitting on a beach, listening to the waves is amazing – but not always feasible. Taking a nap in the middle of the day will definitely offer relaxation – but who has that kind of time? Home-baked treats can fill the kitchen with warm scents and the belly with delight – but baking can be complicated! That’s why I absolutely LOVE Subarz! Subarz home-baked bars are something everyone can enjoy to bring them peace and comfort, any day!
Daphne Subar is a former litigator – so she knows just how important it is to find little bits of calming joy everyday. As a mom and novice baker, she was ready for a change. Once she saw how people reacted to her unique baked goods, she knew it was her calling. And so, Subarz was created! Now, everyone can indulge in Daphne’s home-baked (yes, really – in her own kitchen!) treats.
What makes Subarz special? Besides being handmade in Daphne’s kitchen , it’s the combination of crunch with sweetness. This pairing was intentional. Daphne wanted something unique for baked good lovers. She wanted to create something with the crunch of a mandelbread or biscotti, but the sweetness of a cookie. And, after several attempts at perfection… Subarz was created!
These have quickly become one of my personal favorite treats. I’ve gifted boxes to relatives multiple times, and will definitely continue to do so! The texture is already unique, but when you check out the flavor options, you may just fall in love:
- Traditional Chocolate Chip – makes chocolate chip cookies taste like wimps!
- Gotcha Matcha – with white morsels and organic matcha!
- Lemon Thyme – fresh, light and full of flavor!
- Salted Apricot Caramel – my absolute favorite. This flavor combination is brilliant!
- Double Chocolate Chip Almond – semisweet AND dark chocolate in this one!
- Toffee Crunch – a touch of espresso pulls these flavors together!
- Chocolate Peppermint – dark chocolate + peppermint = perfect combination!
- Apple Trilogy – apples, currents, and walnuts, oh my!
- White Chocolate Raspberry – classic combination of tart and sweet!
- Spiced Fig – mint, tarragon and clove accent this Subarz!
- Lucious Lavender – real lavender and citrus bring it together! AMAZING FLAVORS!
- Peanut Butter Delight – chocolate and peanut butter candies set this one aside!
- Celebration Subarz – white and semisweet chips combine with sprinkles!
On a special diet, but still drooling over these? Don’t worry – there are even gluten-free, nut-free and dairy-free Subarz options. Plus, they have a great selection of Passover-friendly Subarz! Grab them in cute 3-packs, 8-packs, 1-dozen or 2-dozen boxes. Plus, you can score a sampler box so you can test out more of their delicious flavors. Even better, join the Barz Club, and get a box of two dozen Subarz shipped monthly for 6 months!
Need a little happy? Craving something uniquely different yet familiar and comforting? Go for Subarz. I promise, you won’t be disappointed! Once you try them, you’ll definitely be wanting to sample more of the flavors. It’s a great way to treat yourself during stressful times, and give yourself a little peace & comfort, without having to do the work.