no·mad /ˈnōˌmad/ a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer.
The wanderers and travelers of the world might are always moving around. That motion-filled life can be chaotic and overwhelming, as much as it’s exciting and fulfilling. That’s why Nomader was created – to make life easier and more convenient for travelers around the world. That includes the jet-set adventurers, backpacking explorers, gym addicted fitness junkies, bike riding enthusiasts, and anyone on-the-go that needs easy (and stylish!) hydration!
This unique, flexible water bottle is absolutely brilliant. It eliminates the need for excess plastic water bottles, and takes up minimal space by folding into the size of a fist! It even has an ergonomic carry strap, and a wide mouth for easy cleaning and adding ice. You can freeze it, use it for hot or cold beverages, and it will even carry your luggage for you. Ok…. maybe it won’t carry your luggage, but it sounds like the Nomader can do it all, doesn’t it?
I was super excited, but also very skeptical. I love the idea, but a collapsible water bottle that would be sturdy… I had my doubts. If I can fold it, it clearly isn’t that stable, right? Wrong! It’s made with a really soft, thick silicone material that’s strong enough to stand on its own (full or empty), and can still roll up. Plus, there’s a plastic grip sleeve that just gives it more support. Color me impressed!
Another concern was durability. I mean, when you’re traveling or on-the-go, you don’t necessarily pay too much attention to your water bottle, do you? I thought about when I go camping, or packing and unpacking, rolling and unrolling the Nomader. A quality travel water bottle had better be able to take a beating (especially since it would be around me!). Nomader seriously takes a lickin’ and keeping on tickin’ – that really impressed me even more.
Are YOU ready to be impressed and dazzled by a foldable water bottle? Check out these awesome features:
- Leak–Proof: If you’re anything like me, you’ll appreciate this one – no more spills in your bag.! The patented screw cap and lid design ensures a secure airtight seal. SWEET!
- BPA–Free: 100% health safe materials, free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, and other harmful leaching chemicals.
- Durable: Made of flexible, shatterproof silicone, Nomader bottles are tough enough to survive those accidental drops.
- Stylish: Designed with unique features and vibrant colors, the Nomader bottle was crafted to look as good as it performs. I got the Vibrant Blue, and it truly is a vibrant blue color!
- Hygenic: In between sips, the hinged cap doubles as a hygienic spout cover, preventing germs from getting onto the mouth piece. Uhhh… that’s GENIUS.
- Foldable: Maintains sturdy shape for a comfortable drinking experience, yet conveniently folds up or squishes down for compact travel. It’s even TSA carry-on approved! Show me another collapsible travel cup that can do all of that!
- Versatile: Lightweight and flexible, the 740mL capacity Nomader bottle handles hot or cold drinks, can be frozen and is dishwasher safe. That’s 22 ounces of drinkable liquid that can fit in your silicone water bottle!
- Lifetime Warranty: Nomader fully stands behind their water bottles. As rare as they may be, any and all defects are fully covered under their lifetime warranty. And that says a lot about a company and how much they believe in their product.
Seriously. If you aren’t convinced yet, scroll back up to the top of this and read it again…or go to Nomader! This isn’t just a water bottle. It’s a necessity for anyone on the move. Whether you’re heading out on a road trip, to the gym, to your favorite campground, or are off to the airport for some adventures – you need a Nomader. So, start wandering – just don’t forget to hydrate with your Nomader 🙂