WELCOME TO THE BEST YEAR EVER GIVEAWAY HOP!
It’s a new year, and I’m SO ready to rock 2020. 2020…can you believe it’s actually 2020 now? Phew! Weird!
Here are some fun ways to show you just how quickly time flies:
- Friends tv show and Sex in the City both ended 16 years ago.
- Madonna is 61 years old.
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch is a 43-year-old mom.
- Saved By the Bell premiered 31 years ago.
- Facebook turns 16 this year.
- The first Harry Potter Book came out 23 year ago.
- We’re closer in time to 2050 than we are to the 80s.
- The Karate Kid is now older than Mr. Miyagi.
- Justin Bieber and Playstation are the same age.
- The future in Back to the Future: Part II is now four years in the past.
- Mick Jagger is a great-grandfather.
- Furby is old enough to drink alcohol legally.
- The Motorola Razr is in a museum collection at the Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan.
If you or someone you know loves everything retro (like me!!), you’ll definitely want to check out these fun retro gift ideas! These are the perfect gifts to give this year, for anyone obsessed with the ’70s, ’80s, and ’90s, and will definitely get them thinking about how quickly time moves!
ONTO THE GIVEAWAYS!
This giveaway hop is all thanks to our great friend, Mama the Fox – check out her fun blog!
HOW A GIVEAWAY HOP WORKS:
Start by entering my giveaway below. Once you have entered this giveaway, scroll to the bottom of this post and start hopping to each of the blogs in our hop. You can enter as many of the giveaways as you would like. That’s all it takes!
Have a great time hopping, and GOOD LUCK!
One lucky winner will score a $15 Amazon gift card!
By the way, did you know you could get live lady bugs, Girl Scout Cookies, and even fresh flowers on Amazon? Find out a LOT of different (and fun) things you never knew you could get on Amazon!
Now, hop on over to all of the other giveaways and start entering to win more great prizes!
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.