Grab a cup of coffee (or tea), sit back, and chill out for a bit with us this morning! We’re so happy you joined us for our morning coffee! We’ll meet you every weekday morning, right here on the blog, around 9am CST (7am PST, 10am EST) to share a cup of joe with you, talk about what’s on our minds, sneak in some awesome deals we spot, talk about our meal plans for the day, and anything else that comes up! Feel free to chat it up in the comment section, and tell us how you’re feeling, what’s going on with your life, current events, things you’re excited about or bummed out about, and anything else you want to chit-chat about.
Now….refill that coffee and let’s get to chatting with our Morning Coffee!
As you all already know, I (Jeni) am an avid 80s toy and vinyl collector. And I just hit the jackpot at the antique mall yesterday! I came across these Kid Stuff Phono Picture Discs and screeched with glee! Yah – I literally did screech with glee 🙂 Anyway, there were about 15 of them, total, including Raggedy Ann & Andy and E.T. – but at $20 each, and other items I was purchasing, I figured I should pull in the reigns! I grabbed three: 2 Strawberry Shortcake and 1 Care Bears! They are so much fun and in amazing condition. I left the others there, hoping they will still be sitting in the same spot next month when I go back 🙂
Have you purchased anything lately that made you super excited?
I (Sarah) love building with LEGO bricks. I recently discovered LEGO Digital Designer a FREE software that lets you build with LEGO bricks right on your computer. You can search the Gallery and access building instructions to any of the models shown. You can event print the instructions to build them with your own LEGO bricks. This right here is the start of the Titanic that I’m currently building. It doesn’t look like much now, but it will be the Titanic someday made out of 1,700 LEGO bricks. I’m excited to see how it will turn out!
Would you or your children enjoy Lego Digital Designer? What are you most excited to build?
I (Jeni) scored these cardboard file holder boxes (12 pack) last month. I saw a video online about using them for organizing cabinets and had to try. These work perfectly! They are cheaper than the plastic versions and work just the same. I use them to organize my pantry and under my kitchen sink. This 12-pack is $16.87.
Grab these adorable Unicorn Zipper Bags and use them for pencil cases, makeup cases, gift bags, and many other fun purposes! A 4-pack is just $8.99 (+ 5% discount right now!).
These 90s T-Shirts are too cute, and bring on a ton of nostalgia! They are $13.99 each and there are tons of different styles (more than pictured above). In fact, there are a few in there that are totally 80s, and not 90s, too!
$9.99 for a To Do List Magnet! These are amazing, and even come with a pen. It’s a great way to stay organized and get your tasks done more efficiently!
I (Sarah) am loving this table top pool table that I recently received. My boyfriend and I love to play pool, but we definitely don’t have room for a pool table inside of our apartment. This miniature is pretty realistic, just like the real thing (including the chalk) only smaller.
What game would you like to play, if they made a table top version of it?
Baby Looney Tunes! I (Sarah) loved Baby Looney Tunes when I was younger. I was thrilled to find the show now on DVD. The packs are a little confusing as they are labeled by volume, and I’ve only found this one pack so far (which includes four DVDs) but I can’t wait to get others.
Did you have a favorite cartoon growing up that you wish was available on DVD now?
This list is so much fun – it’s 100 baby names and their meanings. Some of them, I (Jeni) have seen different meanings behind, because they have multiple etymologies, but I really like this list a lot, even though my name isn’t on it 🙂
What’s your favorite baby name?
This is too funny! You can actually buy a Poop Like A Champion cereal – for reals! And check out the description:
- ✅ THIS IS NOT MERE CEREAL, it’s the ultimate colon cleansing formula with a stupendous amount of soluble and insoluble fiber. Insoluble to build the fast moving bulk and soluble to scrub out your squeaky clean colon. Why? You have 5 – 7 feet of colon and its job is more than elimination, your clean colon absorbs more nutrients, hydrates you better, improves overall health and wellness, promotes regular bowel movement, increases digestive function and promotes weight loss. 100% Gluten Free
- ✅ POOP LIKE A CHAMPION isn’t made to taste great, it’s MADE to WORK GREAT! That’s what makes it the most complete fiber formula money can buy. But if you like, crank up the flavor with a little brown sugar, syrup or honey for a sweet, deep and nutty taste.
- ✅ YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FROM THE BOTTOM UP. We’ve perfected high fiber nutrition with an unbeatable 100% of your daily fiber needs in 1.5 servings. Is it the best? Yes. And at $1.50 per serving it’s a lot less than you’d spend on a latte at your local Starbucks.
- ✅ HELPS REDUCE BLOATING. Get that flat tummy, aid your digestion and get rid of toxins to help relieve excessive bloating.
- ✅ ONLY 120 CALORIES PER SERVING. You can stop worrying about too many carbs in your breakfast. Poop Like a Champion is 100% gluten free, low in carbs and only has 120 calories per serving.
Would you pay $10 for a box of cereal!?
If you’re a Game of Thrones fan, you’ll definitely want to check out this article! It’s all about the things the books did better… and the things that the show has done better than the books. I (Jeni) haven’t read the books, but after seeing this, I might need to read them!
Have you read the Game of Thrones books?
I (Jeni) love white pizza. I love grilled cheese. So tonight, I’m making white pizza grilled cheese!! This recipe is simple enough, and makes my mouth water!
Do you like trying new recipes?
Don’t forget to join us every Wednesday evening at 4pm EST for Happy Hour!