Spring is here! That means warmer weather, spending more time outside and getting active! In the last couple of years, mermaids have really made a splash and become one of the most popular mythical creatures. There are thousands of mermaid-themed products out on the shelves now. But there’s only one item that can make you truly feel like a graceful, beautiful and mystical mermaid. Fin Fun! Fin Fun makes swimmable mermaid tails for kids and adults, so you can not just look like one, but feel like a mermaid, too!
There are a ton of awesome reasons to pick Fin Fun:
- New patented technology adds armor to the mermaid tail tips
- Includes 90-day tail tip warranty
- Adapts and flexes to your body shape
- Open bottom ensures air isn’t trapped inside & quick access to feet
- Premium swimsuit material is fade-resistant, machine washable and line dries quickly.
- Comfortable & breathable
- No straps, zippers or velcro
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Color-safe in salt water and chlorine
- Designed for everyone – ages 6 and up
The monofin is the power behind the mermaid tail. Not only do these help create the shape of the mermaid tail, but they also give you easy propulsion through the water. I was really surprised at just how lightweight these are. It fits really naturally, and covers your feet and ankles totally, so you will actually feel like a mermaid. I love that although it fits really securely and comfortably, it can be taken off with a simple tug and kick. Easy peasy!
Let’s talk about the mermaid fins. This is what makes a mermaid so beautiful, isn’t it!? Fin Fun definitely embraced that majestic quality in their fins. They are custom printed 3D designs and made from breathable, 4-way stretch swimsuit fabric. That means air and water can pass right through – leaving you feeling natural and free.
My Fin Fun is the Fiji Fantasy limited edition mermaid tail. And holy moly, it’s absolutely gorgeous! It’s shades of baby blue, pinks and purples, with glitter sprinkled throughout, so it really catches light. The swimsuit material is amazing, too – it’s breathable, but durable and stretchy at the same time. It definitely makes me feel like I’m part of the mermaid world!
There are several choices of mermaid tails -something for every personality.
- Mermaidens: These tails are printed directly on the fabric with reinforced tips to protect wear and care. They are the classic mermaid tails that you might imagine, and each is vibrant and beautiful.
- Limited Edition: If none of these suit your fin-flapping fancy, grab a limited edition mermaid tail! These are always changing and offering new styles and offer an extra shimmer from the unique shiny textures on them.
- Atlantis: These tails are an upgraded, fancier and more elaborate type of tail. They have fin extensions on the side, back and ankle, and the fins have a neoprene foam filling for a 3D effect in water.
- Sparkle: Talk about shine! Sparkle tails are not meant for swimming in a pool or salt water, as they wear out faster because of the magical sparkle in them. They are perfect for dress up and playtime, or for bathtub fun.
- Create-your-own: Yes! You can even create your very own mermaid tail design at Fin Fun! Kids can print the template, draw and color their tail, snap a picture, and upload their design. Fin Fun will create their personalized mermaid tail!
I love that safety is Fin Fun’s #1 priority. Kids, bodies of water and mermaid tails can seem a little daunting. You don’t strap your feet or ankles into the Fin Fun monofin, therefore, they are not confined. And don’t forget, the bottom is open, with quick access to your kids’ little tootsies. These amazing monofins are designed to stay on your feet, but can be quickly removed in or out of the water. Yep, they really are all about safety!
The Fin Fun size chart is more than just a way to know if your fin will fit. It’s important to have the right size, so your child can safely swim. If a fin is too small or too big, it could cause discomfort and problems, but Fin Fun has the solution. Their detailed sizing chart and helpful video will let you know you’re picking the right size.
Not only does Fin Fun offer these absolutely gorgeous and amazing mermaid tails, they also carry other fun products, too! You’ll find the cutest swimsuits and other mermaid-inspired apparel, including tankini sets, sarongs, shorts, coverups, leggings and more. Plus, they have a ton of adorable toys, gifts, blankets and other mermaid items. I’ve already added a few things to my wishlist 🙂
Get the kids up off the couch, and out of the tech world for a while this spring. Let them enter an imaginary world of their own with a Fin Fun swimmable mermaid tail. They’ll unplug from electronics, devices and battery-operated toys and get some fun exercise. With so many different styles, colors and patterns of mermaid tails, your kiddos will be able to embrace their individuality, too. Oh, and be sure to check out The Grotto – the Fin Fun blog. I went to check it out and found myself still reading their great craft and recipe suggestions and fun lists after nearly an hour! It’s definitely a mermaid-lovers perfect blog.
Check out Fin Fun, and stay in touch on social media: