The Binder Ladies were given the mentioned product(s) and possibly compensated for this post. All opinions are our own.
Holiday traditions help make the holiday season extra special. Whether you’re decorating a Christmas tree, sending out cards, decorating a gingerbread house, or sipping hot cocoa — all of these traditions are really put a big smile on everyone’s faces, both young and old. You know what else puts a big smile on everyone’s face? Godiva! Godiva offers a variety of gifts, including gift baskets and stocking stuffers, to help grant all holiday wishes of an super sweet gift. I decided to grand some holiday wishes this year and place an order on Godiva’s website. These will surely make anyone happy! Here’s some of my favorite finds from the 2018 Godiva Holiday Collection:
- Make It Merry Chocolate Gift Basket – A chocolate gift basket filled with holiday spirit —and an array of scrumptious chocolates, from classic Belgian chocolates to cherry cordials.
- 2018 Christmas Plush Bear with Chocolate Truffle Santa Box – Make the holidays extra sweet with this adorable gift set: our stuffed bear holding chocolate candy plus our Santa-shaped box filled with our luscious milk chocolate and dark chocolate truffles.
- Assorted Chocolate Seasonal Gift Box & Chocolate-Filled Star Ornament – Two chocolate gifts sure to please: our Seasonal Gift Box filled with assorted chocolates (including chocolates inspired by Christmas desserts!) plus our star-shaped ornament filled with chocolate truffles.
- Season’s Greetings Chocolate Gift Tower – Three sensational chocolate gifts —from classic Belgian chocolates to individually wrapped chocolate truffles— tied together with a festive red ribbon.
- Reindeer Backpack with Seasonal Chocolate Novelty Treats – A Christmas gift set little ones will love: Reindeer Backpack, 6 cherries covered in dark chocolate, fun Santa-shaped box of chocolates, and 4 of the best Belgian chocolates.
Grab a gift basket or create your own with these premium chocolates! Stuff the stockings with these treats, or leave a bowl of these delicious chocolates on your coffee table for all to enjoy this holiday season. Another fun idea is to serve the truffles during Christmas dinner. However you decide to incorporate Godiva in your holiday traditions, you simply cannot go wrong. These decadent chocolates are my absolute favorite. Santa, please grant my holiday wish…all I want for Christmas are these delicious treats!
Head over to Godiva.com to browse their 2018 Holiday Collection.