The Binder Ladies were given the mentioned product(s) and possibly compensated for this post. All opinions are our own.
You know what she wants. Candles to fill her home with festive aromas. Body wash that cleans with invigorating scents. Lotions that come in her favorite smells and leave her skin soft. She wants Bath & Body Works for Christmas! And with their new holiday scents and products, you cannot go wrong. Stock up with great deals, and make homemade gift baskets filled with Bath & Body Works! Stuff stockings or wrap them up. When you see the new items, you’ll be adding them to your own wishlist this year – I know I sure did! 🙂
This holiday season, we get some new scents and some classics returning. There are 75 returning holiday scents and 40 NEW fragrances. PHEW! Here are some of my favorites:
- NEW! Champagne Toast: A cheers-worthy spritzer of pink champagne, black currant chambord, sparkling nectarine & sugared musk.
- NEW! Cinnamon Caramel Swirl: A sweet, creamy treat of golden caramel, warm vanilla & brown sugar.
- NEW! Frosted Coconut Snowball: Christmas smells like an island-meets-igloo blend of frosted coconut, North Pole vanilla, winter freesia, snow-kissed woods & spun sugar.
- Frosted Cranberry: A fresh-picked basket of frosted cranberry, red apple & blonde wood.
- Gumdrop Kisses: A festive, fruity blend of winter berries, snowy vanilla & crystallized ginger.
- NEW! Hot Cocoa & Cream: Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows.
- NEW! Iced Gingerbread: A sugar-meets-spice blend of warm gingersnap, fresh nutmeg, orange zest, spiced brown sugar & roasted tonka.
- NEW! Merry Cherry Cheer: A festive holiday treat of maraschino cherry, pomegranate cider, raspberry blossom, sugared musk & black cherry amaretto.
- NEW! Spiced Gingerbread: Christmas smells like a freshly baked cookie of warm gingersnap, fresh nutmeg, orange zest, spiced brown sugar & roasted tonka.
- NEW! Spruce: An aromatic wreath of fresh eucalyptus leaves, juniper bark & golden amber.
- NEW! Sugar Plum Dreams: A sweet-as-candy blend of juicy pear, apple blossom & dewy musk.
- NEW! Tis the Season: Red Apple, Sweet Cinnamon, Cedarwood.
- Twisted Peppermint: Christmas smells like a winter-fresh blend of cool peppermint, sugared snow, vanilla buttercream & fresh balsam.
- Vanilla Bean Noel: Christmas smells like a wintry sweet treat of fresh vanilla bean, sugar cookies, warm caramel, whipped cream & snow-kissed musk.
- NEW! Vanilla Snowflake: Frozen Vanilla, Iced Fir Needles, Mint Leaf, Coconut Flakes.
- Warm Vanilla Sugar: A cozy, irresistible scent of intoxicating vanilla, white orchid, sparkling sugar, fresh jasmine & creamy sandalwood.
- Winter Candy Apple: Christmas smells like a merry-and-bright blend of red apple, winter rose petals & candied orange.
From 3-wick candles to body butter, and Wallflowers to PocketBacs, you’ll find a ton of amazing products with great prices. Their ongoing promotions change up often, with awesome opportunities to stock up. Here are a few of my favorite products that I scored for myself AND gifts this year:
Tossed Snowflakes and Prancing Deer 3-Wick Candle Holders: I don’t know what rock I’ve been under, but I didn’t know these existed! Aren’t they gorgeous? There are a LOT of beautiful options that will make your holiday table really sparkle this year.
Campsite Coffee 3-Wick Candle: This is THE BEST smelling candle I’ve ever owned. I literally texted everyone I know to tell them about it, too. Check out the scent: Made with Cedarwood & Orange Essential Oils with notes of Coffee, Vanilla Ice Cream & Fresh Baked Donuts. It is absolutely heavenly, and these burn forever!
Snowflakes & Cashmere Body Wash: Ohhhhhhhh talk about feeling like a winter princess! This has a sweet and subtle perfume in it with vanilla and caramel, too. When it lathers, it makes my entire shower smell divine.
Vintage Snow Globe Nightlight: Isn’t this precious? You can even add your favorite fragrance to it, too. Plus, the street light glows- how cool is that?
Frosted Coconut Snowball Body Cream: This body cream is super thick and super creamy. I put this on my legs right out of the bath and smell wonderful all day! Check out the scent description: Christmas smells like an island-meets-igloo blend of frosted coconut, North Pole vanilla, winter freesia, snow-kissed woods & spun sugar. So cute! I don’t know what “snow-kissed woods” smell like, but I love it!
Glittery Christmas Tree Wallflower: This really adds a festive bit of decor to my hallway. Plus, it’s a Wallflower, so I love changing up the scents that welcome friends and family into my home!
Those are the items I treated myself to this season. But there are plenty left on my wishlist this year! 🙂 Give the women in your life what she REALLY wants this year- Bath & Body Works!