The Binder Ladies were given the mentioned product(s) and possibly compensated for this post. All opinions are our own.
Homemade gifts are always the best presents to receive. When a loved one takes their time to create something special just for you – those gifts are always so much more meaningful. You don’t have to be an artist, poet or cook to put together a homemade gift, though. With Ball brand Jars, you’ll have something festive and fun in no time! Plus, once the gift has been used, they’ll be able to use these modern and sleek mason jars for canning, storing and sharing themselves!
These recently released Ball Sharing Jars feature a great, modern design that makes them extra unique. Not only are they great looking jars, they are packed with purpose, too. Whether you want to store dry goods in your pantry, use them for canning your favorite preserves, or create a special gift with them, these new jars are the perfect choice.
Even better, when you purchase these Ball Sharing Jars, you’ll also benefit Feeding America! That’s the nation’s largest domestic hunger-relief organization. For every package of Sharing Jars that is purchased, Newell Brands will donate 4 meals to families in need. That’s a gift that just keeps on giving, no matter what the season!
Each case includes 4- 16 ounce jars, 4 lids and 4 bands. They are made in the USA and BPA free, too. The wide mouth and broad shoulders on the jars help you fill them with ease, no matter what you put inside. In fact, if you’re thinking of gifting something homemade and extra special this year, let Ball Sharing Jars help! Use these fun ideas to inspire you this season:
- Pack them with potpourri to fill the home with scents of the season
- Place soil inside and attach packets of seasonal seeds to the jar for a fun garden starter kit
- Adorn them with glitter-glue and place a votive candle inside to create a romantic gift
- Use them for fun holiday parties and let guests fill them with beverages
- Layer hot chocolate, marshmallows and chocolate chips inside for a homemade treat
- Fill them with festive candies
- Put cranberries, fresh pine twigs & scented pinecones inside for a fun centerpiece
- Create homemade bath soaks and layer ingredients inside
- Place cosmetics, nail files, bath poofs and other pampering products inside for an at home spa day
- Use them to create emergency kits or small care packages by filling with small essential items
With so many clever ways to use Ball Sharing Jars, you’ll be able to gift something really special and handmade this year! Buy a few packs for friends and gifts, and keep some for yourself, because you’ll definitely want them!
Check out Ball and all of their awesome products: