The Binder Ladies were given the mentioned product(s) and possibly compensated for this post. All opinions are our own.
Are you a coffee drinker? Do you love to start your mornings with a freshly brewed cup of coffee? If so, then the iCoffee Opus Single Serve Brewing System is for you. The iCoffee Opus delivers great tasting coffee, the first time every time. It features an amazing technology that spins your coffee in the K-cup to unlock the wonderful flavor of the beans, leaving your coffee super smooth, and an adjustable brew strength so that you can make your coffee just the way that you like it. The best part is, it works with all brands of K-Cups and K-style cups that are private label or generic as well. It also works with OneCup and RealCup capsules, and just about every other coffee cup you can imagine except for K-Carafe packs. The iCoffee Opus even includes an iCup reusable cup so you can brew any type of coffee that you want. The “i” in iCoffee stands for innovation, and that’s exactly what they have proven. With more than 120 patents, serial inventor, CEO, and founder of iCoffee, Bruce Burrows take that word very seriously, especially when it comes to coffee!
I, Jeni, was sent an iCoffee Opus to review. As a coffee fanatic, I was VERY excited about this! This company is truly remarkable. Consumer Reports has spotlighted iCoffee FOUR times in the last 12 months, and named iCoffee the “Best reason to get out of bed in the morning.” This isn’t the only media attention they’ve been getting, but I could tell you about how respected and awesome iCoffee is, or I can tell you what I thought of my new single cup brewer! By the end of my review, you’ll be able to see for yourself, just how amazing this coffee machine is – because you’ll be grabbing one for yourself!
The iCoffee Opus uses a super unique technology known as SpinBrew which steams, spins, and stirs your coffee removing the bitter and acidic aftertaste of coffee and leaves you with nothing but a bold, tasting, piping hot cup of coffee. You can actually see from the top of the machine, as it spins in the K-cup or reusable cup! As a coffee fanatic, I KNOW my coffee. I also know that the brand doesn’t make the coffee – the machine does. My iCoffee made my coffee quickly and meticulously, and I was really surprised at how smooth and creamy my black coffee was, after the SpinBrew did it’s job. That icky, bitter, filming-tongue taste you get from a lot of coffee didn’t exist with the coffee I put in my iCoffee.
This amazing machine brews coffee straight into your mug, whether it’s your favorite ceramic mug or your favorite travel mug, and can brew up to 12 ounces of coffee at a time. Dial-A-Brew technology might just be the coolest thing ever, because it lets you adjust the brewing process so that you brew only how much coffee you need, in the strength you want, in 1/2 ounce increments, so you end up with perfect tasting coffee every time – exactly how you want it. Needing a little more kick in the morning? No problem! iCoffee to the rescue! Ready to relax with a cup of decaf in the evening, but don’t want it too strong? iCoffee can do that for you! In fact, it’s so incredibly simple to use, that even the grumpiest morning risers can be half-asleep and brew their coffee in the morning. Now THAT is impressive!
There are so many cool features that set iCoffee Opus apart from the rest of the coffee machine crowd, besides the SpinBrew and Dial-A-Brew:
* The 75-ounce water reservoir makes it easy to enjoy your morning coffee everyday, (all day, if you’re like me!), without having to fill water into the machine every time.
* Energy-saver mode and automatic shut-off are two features that a girl on a budget loves! I want a powerful coffee machine, but I definitely don’t want the added consequences on my electricity bill every month. iCoffee is so considerate of this, that it lets me use less energy, and shuts itself off.
* The removable drip tray is too cool, because the boyfriend wants his coffee to go in the mornings, but I work from home, so I need it in my mug. Within 2 minutes, we can both have our own coffees made, in the cups we need. The drip tray easily slides in and out of the machine, with no spilling mess, to accommodate your mug of choice.
* It may not be a feature everyone needs or looks for when purchasing a coffee machine, but I sure do love the bright blue lights on the iCoffee! It’s almost like they spotlight your mug, just to get you more excited and anxious about the coffee you’re about to drink. That’s pretty neat, in my opinion!
* The unique and exclusive SafetyLock locks the single-serve brew head during the brewing process, so there’s no way you can have an accidental injury. That’s pretty smart!
I really can’t say enough about iCoffee or the iCoffee Opus. I’ve had my machine for exactly 1 day, as of this review, and I’ve made about 10 cups of coffee because it’s so fun, and so delicious! The SpinBrew really does revolutionize coffee. Even your store brand coffee’s normal bitter aftertaste can be deflected with SpinBrew! The Dial-A-Brew makes it easy to get what you want, how you want it, with just a twist of a dial – which helps when you don’t always want the same strength of coffee all the time. Now that’s just brilliant! With all of the awesome features iCoffee has to offer, it’s time to toss out that old 12 cup brewer, and grab an iCoffee Opus, or any of iCoffee’s other incredible machines, so you can see for yourself!